How to convert MAC/Apple .vcf file into a .csv file:
Manually Exporting your Apple Contacts
- Open the Applications menu.
- Select Contacts.
- Select the contact list you would like to export (e.g., All Contacts).
- From the Contacts menu, select File, Export, then Export vCard... .
- Give your file a descriptive name, then select the location where you would like to save it.
- To convert the contacts' vCard to a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file, you will need to use a third-party converter.
- A similar online tool to the one demonstrated below can be found at: vCard to LDIF/CSV Converter .
- Using the converter, select the vCard file you saved in the previous step.
- For each of the two "Format:"drop down menus, select CSV and Comma, then check the Add header line box.
- Next to the "Filter:" field, uncheck the box labelled vCards with e-mail only. To finish the process, select convert to save the .csv file.
- Note: Your .csv file will be saved in the Downloads folder.